Understanding & Working with Emotions – A Teaching GuideSeptember 19, 2017
Basics of Sensory Processing Workshop Presentation
$27.00 – $197.00
This one hour & 15 minute presentation looks closely at sensory processing and reasons why it can be difficult for some people to process and filter out sensory information.
You will learn:
- Why people can have significantly different responses to sensory input
- How to better understand a person’s sensory profile
- The seven (7) different senses and how they can impact on learning and interaction
- How to better interpret behaviour that occurs as a result of sensory processing differences
- Strategies to support sensory processing and improved engagement
You will also hear personal insights and stories that come from real experience.
Please note: purchase of this presentation allows one download – please ensure you download to the computer or device where you wish to store the presentation.