CURRENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
If the workshop you are interested in isn’t currently listed in our schedule of Events below, please contact us with an Expression of Interest.
Please also contact us if you are interested in hosting an In-House workshop, where we come to you! We will be happy to discuss your individual needs and provide you with an obligation free quote.
- This event has passed.
Routines, Change & Transitions (3 hour webinar)
June 6, 2018 @ 9:00 am - June 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0$97
Special price of $97 before Wednesday, 30th May
Learn the value and benefits of routine and structure!
Need some tips and ideas for a more successful transition?
Want to know how to set up an engaging and positive transition plan?
You will learn about;
- The potential impact of change on people with autism or other neurodiverse needs—what this means for both you and the person themselves!
- Why transitions can be some of the most anxiety provoking situations for people with neurodiverse needs.
- What does routine and structure look like in different environments
- Our best practical ideas and strategies to support positive and successful routines and transitions.
- How to create an engaging, personalised transition plan that supports the needs of the individual.
- From a first hand perspective – what works and what doesn’t.
- How to build resilience in the person you support and why it’s important
- From a first hand autistic perspective—what works and what doesn’t!
This webinar meets the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
1.5 (Differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities)
1.6 (Strategies to support full participation of students with disability)
4.1 (Support student participation)