CURRENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
If the workshop you are interested in isn’t currently listed in our schedule of Events below, please contact us with an Expression of Interest.
Please also contact us if you are interested in hosting an In-House workshop, where we come to you! We will be happy to discuss your individual needs and provide you with an obligation free quote.
- This event has passed.
Working with Emotions (45 min Online Presentation)
April 29, 2019 @ 9:00 am - May 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0$27
Early Bird price of $20 before Thursday, 4th April 2019
Do you know how your emotions work?
What does emotion tell you about your body and how it responds?
What tools can you use to help regulate your emotions and your body?
You will learn about;
- Helping a person to build their own skills in self-understanding and self-regulating emotion.
- How to identify & label emotion stage by stage.
- Developing an understanding of what emotion feels like in the body.
- Tools and strategies for self-calming.
- a first hand autistic perspective—what works and what doesn’t!
This webinar meets the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
1.5 (Differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities)
1.6 (Strategies to support full participation of students with disability)
4.1 (Support student participation)