Creating Connections Australia attempts to provide users of its website with helpful information. This information is general in its nature and not a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified professional with any questions they have regarding their own personal situation.
Creating Connections Australia regularly reviews the information on our website, however we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate, suitable or reliable at all times.
- Creating Connections Australia may change any of the material on its website at any time without notice.
- The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or support.
- Consult your professional provider with regards to your specific and individual support needs.
- The advice of a qualified professional should be sought for any questions the user has regarding a developmental or other condition.
- Do not disregard professional advice or delay seeking advice because of something you have read on this site.
- You acknowledge that Creating Connections Australia owns the copyright in the contents of this website. You must not do anything that infringes Creating Connections Australia’s copyright.
- This website contains links to third party websites. Creating Connections Australia is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of third party websites. You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites at your own risk. Although we attempt to ensure the accuracy of these links, we also cannot guarantee their effectiveness.