CURRENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
If the workshop you are interested in isn’t currently listed in our schedule of Events below, please contact us with an Expression of Interest.
Please also contact us if you are interested in hosting an In-House workshop, where we come to you! We will be happy to discuss your individual needs and provide you with an obligation free quote.
- This event has passed.
Autism Essentials for the Classroom – SOLD OUT!
February 26, 2018 @ 9:45 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0$197
Early Bird Special price of $177 before 7th February
Do you want to be the best teacher you can be for your autistic student?
We’re here to guide you through gaining essential knowledge, understanding and practical strategies for supporting your autistic students.
You will learn about;
- Strategies to assist routines, transitions and change
- Visuals for independence, communication and more
- Deciphering the social skills your students are looking for—functional or socialising?
- Engaging passions to stimulate learning
- Our favourite strategies for supporting cognitive and learning differences
- Establishing productive school/home relationships—working together
- Our essential life lessons—what your autistic student may just want you to know!
This workshop meets the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
1.5 (Differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities)
1.6 (Strategies to support full participation of students with disability)
4.1 (Support student participation)