Understanding & Working with Emotions – A Teaching GuideSeptember 19, 2017
Healthy Relationships – A Social Connection ProgramSeptember 26, 2017
Working With Emotions Workshop Presentation
$27.00 – $250.00
This 45 minute presentation focuses on helping a person to build their own skills in self-understanding and self-regulating emotion.
You will learn:
- Our three (3) stage process of Understanding & Working with Emotion
- How to support a person in identifying & labelling emotion
- How to support a person in understanding what emotion feels like in the body
- How to assist a person in working with their emotion
- How to implement and integrate tools and strategies for self-calming
- The importance of long term self-understanding and self-regulation of emotion
This process can work for all ages and developmental stages and has proven to be a successful program over the years.
Our Understanding & Working with Emotions – A Teaching Guide is highly recommended as a resource to be used alongside this presentation.
Please note: purchase of this presentation allows one download – please ensure you download to the computer or device where you wish to store the presentation.