Understanding and Supporting Behaviour Workshop Presentation KitOctober 23, 2017
Developing Social SkillsSeptember 17, 2020
Autism Essentials for the Classroom
$97.00 – $650.00
Autism Essentials for the Classroom is a 5 hour digital presentation package exploring strategies to assist with routines, transitions and change, how to engage a person’s passions to stimulate learning, why visuals help develop independence, communication and more, how to establish productive school/home relationships (working together) and an understanding of how to support cognitive and learning differences
This product comes as a package of 7 modules, including individual presentations on:
- Introduction – What is Autism – Neurodiverse Perspective
- Cognitive and Learning Differences
- Routines, Transitions & Change – Visuals for Independence, Communication & more
- Supporting the Senses
- Engaging Passions – Social Skills
- What Behaviour is telling you, and what you can do!
- Productive School / Home relationships (working together) – Our Essential Life Lessons (what your autistic student may want you to know)
You will learn:
- Strategies to assist routines, transitions and change
- Visuals for independence, communication and more
- Deciphering the social skills your students are looking for—functional or socialising?
- Engaging passions to stimulate learning
- Our favourite strategies for supporting cognitive and learning differences
- Establishing productive school/home relationships—working together
- Our essential life lessons—what your autistic student may just want you to know!
Throughout the presentation, you will have opportunities to try out newly learned knowledge and skills!
This video presentation has some audio variations due to parts of the presentation being recorded with a live audience.
Please note: purchase of this presentation allows one download – please ensure you download to the computer or device where you wish to store the presentation.