Healthy Relationships – A Social Connection ProgramSeptember 26, 2017
Understanding and Supporting Behaviour Workshop Presentation KitOctober 23, 2017
Creating and Using Visual Supports Workshop Presentation
$27.00 – $497.00
Creating and Using Visual Supports is a 1 hour & 30 minute digital presentation that focuses on ideas and strategies for creating and using visual supports to help with everyday activities and learning.
You will learn:
- Why we use visual supports
- The benefits of using visual supports in all areas of life
- How to select appropriate visual supports
- How to select between pictures, words and symbols
- Our favourite tools and materials to help create visual supports
- Our 8 most popular visual supports – how to create them and use them effectively
- Other visual supports to assist with communication
- How to effectively introduce visual supports
- Our best tips and tricks for effective creation and use of visual supports
- How to make visual supports in a way that is easy and cost effective
This video presentation has some audio variations due to parts of the presentation being recorded with a live audience.
Please note: purchase of this presentation allows one download – please ensure you download to the computer or device where you wish to store the presentation.